Friday, October 1, 2010

Special Event: Art on the Twitter...


...err... "town." Tonight's the big night, art fans. In case you desperately want to attend our shindig but can't because you're in a sickbed, I'll be tweeting about the event throughout the night. Assuming, that is, that I can get the hang of that weird brevity thing. As you might be able to tell, it isn't one of my strong suits.

You can read all about tonight's event, in real time no less, on my shiny new twitter page. Expect typos and top-notch reporting, 140 characters at a time.

If you aren't on your sickbed, be sure to come by so you can watch me struggle with the intricacies of modern telecommunication. Once you've had your fill of that stirring human drama (or farce, depending upon your point of view), you can enjoy great art, a special Fringe Festival performance called "Crypto-Anthropology," and one of our famous DCCA parties.

See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think?