Monday, September 27, 2010

The Official Self-Referential Post

Hello there, readers, and welcome to Artistic Novelty, the new blog dedicated to the life and times of the Delaware Center for the Contemporary Arts. Assuming a lack  of biblical plagues, tragic exhibition installation accidents, or other unforeseen circumstances, I will be your blogger and guide to the comings and goings at the Delaware Center for the Contemporary Arts for the next year or so.

"Who are you," you may ask with suspicion in your voice, "and what did you do with the other blogger?" Fear not, gentle readers, Meagan's blog still exists and, though not as frequently, she will still be updating it with her take on events at the DCCA. Of course, that still doesn't tell you who I am. At the risk of under-thinking things and thus angering any existentialists in the audience, I'll simply say that my name is Alissa. Since that isn't awfully informative, I'll tell you more: I am the new Development Intern at the DCCA. What that means is that, in between paperwork and epic battles with the copier, I'll be able to  give you up-to-date information about the DCCA and all the shenanigans that go on behind our walls.

Intriguing stuff, eh? With any luck I'll be able to tell you about some of the fun, behind-the-scenes magic that goes on here on South Madison Street.

Stay tuned, dear readers. It's going to be an interesting year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think?